Maintenance of exit signs
We show you the way
Safety signs (escape, fire protection and emergency) must be placed in existing constructions as well, even in addition to the existing safety lighting. We check the functionality of the electrically powered escape route safety signals, from which we keep a fire protection operation log. The inspection must be carried out once a year in such a way that the duration of the test is the total rated operating time of the devices.
- during the inspection of the exit indicators, we examine whether the conditions for the installation of a backup power supply independent of the operating lighting are provided in accordance with the law?
- assess whether there is a malfunctioning or malfunctioning luminaire in the building, which is indicated in writing immediately after the inspection is completed
- during the period of the functional test, we visually check the condition of the protective cover and fastening of the luminaires, the presence of inscriptions and markings, the suitability of the placement of markings, and their clean condition
- document the location of the luminaires. If necessary, we perform their numbering in order to clearly identify the errors found during the inspection
- after the inspection, a report is prepared, which contains detailed documentation of any defects discovered in the facility, clearly indicating which luminaire had any problems
- after the inspection, we undertake the repair and replacement of defective luminaires